P2000 is a high performance insulation system designed to address all three types of heat transfer: conduction, convection and radiation.
The P2000 Insulation Systemâ„¢ combines thermal reflective technology with the high insulating properties of a specially formulated EPS foam core. This complete building system delivers remarkable energy savings and interior comfort in extreme temperature conditions.
- High resistance to moisture, making it an effective insulator even when wet.
- Effective air and vapor barrier with its unique double seal flap.
- Acts as a thermal break in walls, ceilings and floors – in one extremely thin layer.
- Light weight, easy to install, and offers long-term stability. It will not sag, settle or deteriorate over time.
P2000 makes for healthier homes and buildings. It does not support mold growth; does not â€œoff-gasâ€ harmful chemicals; does not release harmful airborne particles and P2000 provides versatility for new construction and retro-fits, wood frame, steel, concrete structures and all agriculture buildings.
Get an Estimate or more information on P2000 Insulation
Simply fill out this form and one of our insulation professionals will get back to you ASAP
The P2000 Insulation System functions as an all-weather guard in one product:
- Stops cold, wind, heat and moisture
- Creates a true thermal break
- Eliminates condensation
- Light weight
- Easy to install
- Environmentally friendly
- Very Economical
The P2000 Insulation System offers several advantages:
- A “Green Product”
- Save on heating and cooling costs
- Quicker and easier to install
- Thin and flexible sheets makes it very versatile
- Virtually waterproof
- Insulating value not reduced by sagging, settling, compression or moisture
- No more itching or scratching, during and after installation